Is the show simply not popular? Is the network just trying to get rid of it? Or did the writer's strike fuck them up so much they didn't have time to create a reasonable season finale?
Also... pure speculation:
1. Anyone else think the Latina chick is a robot?
2. Assuming there is a season two, while John ever get to bang the fembot?
3. How long until the writers realize Brian Austin Green is annoying and kill his character off?
4. If there is a season two, I really think they should cast Sarah Michelle Geller in a guest spot as another fembot from the future - preferably an evil one.
5. How much crossover in fanbase do you think there is between this and Battlestar Galactica? Is there anyone else here who likes both shows and fantasies about Number 6 and the fembot getting it on?