1. Do you think it pisses Mick off that Keith gets much, much, much more audience reaction than he does?
2. Why do you think Keith gets much more reaction that Mick?
3. It's odd. Charlie and Ronnie act the same no matter what the size of the venue. But Mick and Keith are much more animated in the larger venues.
4. In all four films it's obvious they all hate playing "Satisfaction" and "Jumping Jack Flash", so why do they bother?
5. On "Sticky Fingers" it's obvious that Keith sings the "help me baby" part of "Can't You Hear Me Knocking". And it makes the fucking song. So why the fuck does Mick insist on singing that part in the "Arena" disk?