1. Barksdale is a complete idiot.
2. That inter-racial sex scene in the last episode is fucking hot! I didn't realize american shows did that shit anymore.
3. Ditto the cheating lesbian sex scene.
4. The season makes me want to march on washington to legalize drugs.
5. Say it ain't so, String. Say it ain't so.
6. Do you think Omar is considered a positive or negative character in the gay community? I mean he's the only male gay on the show and he's a complete piece of shit. On the other hand he's a gay gangster who rips off drug dens - and that's about as far from gay stereotypes as you are going to get.
7. Boy, Baltimore sucks.
8. I still think The Shield is a better show about fuckup cops.
9. McNulty won't stay in patrol for long.
10. I like the war metaphors.