So when Sony announced they were going to have the first three Uncharted games as a bundle called The Nathan Drake Collection at a discounted price - 30 euros for all three games - I had to get it.
Spent the last three weeks playing Uncharted 1 - Drake's Fortune.
1. Wow for an old game this is beautiful.
2. The puzzles toward the start of the game are beautiful.
3. So is climbing and jumping.
4. At the start of the game there is a really good balance between puzzles, jumping/climbing and combat.
5. But man does that fall apart towards the end of the game. I made it through 20 of 22 levels and just gave up. Because the game had become "Move from point A to point B and shoot people." That's not why I play an Uncharted game. If I want that I'll play Wolfenstein.
6. Also what the fuck with giving us zombies at the end? Did they not know where this entire story was going?
7. Other than that great fun. I bailed that late into it because I googled and it was just going to be more and more shooting. But for the first 16 levels or so It's great. And it gave me three weeks of fun.
Overall rating - 4 out of 5 stars.
Now off to Uncharted 2