Where do I start bitching about this?
1. How patronizing it is?
2. The ridiculousness of a man in his 40s telling women in their 20s what they really want and/or why they participate in certain sexual acts?
3. The underlying slut shaming?
4. This sentence: "The greatest incentive to do anal is the chance to prove the all-important capacity to endure pain."
5. The huge need for this writer to get a cluebat?
6. The fact that Jezebel has a large staff of female writers, some of whom I bet have engaged in anal sex and might be better informed as to why women may want to engage in it?