1. Why the fuck does Adam Sandler usually make shitty movies??? The Wedding Singer is a really good movie. It shows that he can act and it made bunches of money - so why didn't he spend the rest of his career making movies like this instead of movies where he's a farting golf playing idiot?
2. Chick flicks can be good if they just give us dudes something to hold onto. The Wedding Singer is at its core a chick flick, but because it gives us good music and some male bonding it's cool and doesn't feel like watching Sleepless in Seattle.
3. Is it possible to not like a film where Billy Idol ends up being the hero?
4. This movie is very much like a Frank Kapra film.
5. "I was listening to a lot of The Cure before I wrote this song" is the most hilarious intro possible for the song he ends up singing.