It's time again for Rock and Roll Trivia. You know the rules - I post the lyric, you guess the song without Google or Wikipedia.
1. All this machinery making modern music can still be openhearted.
2. Are there any queers in the theater tonight? Put them up against the wall.
3. I'm a man of wealth and taste.
4. See the kids just getting out of school. They can't wait to hang out and be cool.
5. Reach out and touch faith.
6. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.
7. No salvation! No forgiveness!
8. Once I ran from you. Now I'll run to you.
9. Screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo like some guy from Japan.
10. Nobody's gonna go to school today, she's going to make them stay at home.