So, I finally just got to the point where I just didn't care enough about the last 20 percent of the songs to actually deal with them on Hard or Expert so I just dialed it down to Medium to blast through them and see how the game ends.
1. Why does Dave Mustaine have a career? He writes the most boring metal ever. He makes Dee Snyder look like an artistic genius.
2. Who knew it was possible to pack this much boring metal into one game. I'm a metal fan, but nearly all the mental selections on here are just awful.
3. That said the live track with Metallica and Ozzy doing "Paranoid" was both wonderful to listen to and fun to play.
4. "Rocking In The Free World" is the most fun song on the disk to play.
5. "Unskinny Bop." Really?
6. Arbitrarily changing the amount of stars you can get from five to some random higher number does not make the game more fun to play. It just makes the whole star system meaningless.
7. "Cherry Bomb!" Yes!
If I ever wrote a children's story about the current Republican party I'd call it "The Liar, The Witch And The War Drone."