So, wait... it's after you get canceled that you suddenly get awesome again?
Fuck. The last two episodes might be the best in the history of the show.
It's almost like at the beginning of the season that they believed bloggers and fellow travelers when they were like "Oh we wish Jack was a nice guy and not a psychopath. The show would be much more acceptable/popular then."
24 is only fun when Jack is an out of control homicidal torturing mad man.
And, now he is again.
You know, if the government really wanted to stop people from doing drugs instead of doing "drugs are bad for you", "drugs will kill you" and similar ads they should just say "Drugs will make you both boring and annoying at the same time and lower your chances of getting laid."
Seriously. Think about it.
1. Pot. You ain't getting laid because you'd rather sit in front of the TV eating pizza and wonder if that coyote is ever going to catch that fucking road runner. What a fascinating life.
2. Cocaine. You'll only get laid with girls who are fucking you because you have cocaine. At first this will seem cool because you'll get girls whose looks would otherwise make them out of your league. Eventually, however, these will become the only girls who ever fuck you, because every other girl on the planet will think you are an annoying douchebag. And these girls are highly likely to steal from you, give you diseases and/or drop you like a stone the second you are don't have blow on you.
3. Hallucinogenics. The only person who cares that you are seeing the world open up before your eyes and realizing how everything is connected in the universal oneness is you and when the walls are melting you simply don't have the coordination to fuck.
4. Ecstasy. Sure, you'll want to fuck - but humping your bar stool, attempting to screw the flashing lights and/or realizing just how sexy wood is, doesn't really count as sex. Plus, you'll develop the worst taste in music in the world.
5. Meth. Nobody fucks toothless burglars.