March 4th, 2010

Ugg!

Just talked to my dad.

His surgery is supposed to be at 6 a.m. New York time.

Before they can do the surgery they need a stress test. He had the stress test done the other day and both hospitals admit it was done.

But, for reasons my dad can't figure out one of the doctors involved in the stress tests is out of network, so they may not be able to accept the stress test and therefore may have to get it done again which could put off his surgery for as much as six weeks.

But, they also say they might be able to accept it. They don't know and have to talk to "administration."

Meanwhile my dad is sitting there waiting to find out if they are going to cut his carotid artery apart tonight or not.

I've never heard him so angry and I can't blame him.