We think our next door neighbor is gay because he seems really flamboyant - and wears hats a lot.
But right now some girl is making loud orgasm sounds in his apartment.
On the other hand, he's laughing.
And the orgasms sound fake.
So, perhaps they are just making fun of girls.
Slept in and then hit the Place de la Comedie for lemonade. It had to be at least 80 degress and sunny and was awesome. Then came home and put together a proposal for a 1200 buck job. Now waiting to see if the client liked the proposal.
Rome Girl and I then chilled out for a while and made fun of the cat being in heat. I read a bit of my new Stephen King book which is weird and creepy. It has potential to go off into weird King boring land but also potential to be weird and goth and good. We'll see how it progresses.
Then we watched more of Jerhicho and holy shit is this show good. It does not become a soap opera. Instead it just gets creepier and creepier in a nice paranoid way.
I did 45 sit ups. The sit ups sucked much less than they had on previous days so I must be getting somewhat stronger.
Today I'm doing more curls. At some point this week I want to incorporate push ups into the mix.
Here we go again! Once more, no Metallica or Manson. Sort of a film/tv geek theme. And sort of another mystery theme.
1. "Everyone's a super hero, everyone's a Captain Kirk."
2. "Captain America has been torn apart. Now he's a court jester with a broken heart."
3. "Don't tread on dearest Marilyn, because she's not very tough."
4. "I will be king and you will be queen."
5. "Is he strong? Listen thug, he's got radioactive blood."
6. "With your bitch slap rapping and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done."
7. "Santa Claus? What's that? Who's He?"
8. "Busting makes me feel good!"
9. "So, where were the spiders?"
10. "You've got your hair combed back and those sunglasses on."