These days many women walk around carrying an AK-47 in one hand and can of mace in the other.
Yet, this doesn't mean you can't talk to them.
Of course not all women walking around with an AK-47 and mace are up for talking. (Some are not single and looking. Some may be planning a bank robbery or be looking for men to kill. Some may still not be over Mr. J.)
However if a woman is single and looking for The D, she may be willing to put down her AK-47 and mace and talk to you.
Her putting down her AK-47 and mace doesn't always mean she wants to get your number or suck your dick in the nearest bathroom. It may mean she's trying to decide if she should kill you or not - so try to be respectful and see where it goes.
What To Do To Get Her Attention
1. Stand 25 to 50 feet away from her.
2. Have a confident easy going smile (while making sure you have removed the safety on your handgun.)
3. If she hasn't already looked up at you, fire your handgun once in the air and then wave at her.
4. When she looks at you confidently shout "Hey, can you put down your AK-47 and mace" while you mime her putting down her AK-47 and mace. If she doesn't understand that you want her to quickly put down her AK-47 and mace simply mime pointing your gun back and forth at her while shaking your head to indicate you are not looking for a gun fight, but simply to talk. If she still doesn't seem to understand (some women are confused by male body language) fire a warning shot with your handgun.
In most cases it won't become that extreme but some women are shy and hesitant to put down their AK-47 and mace. If she suddenly turns off the safety on both her AK-47 and mace, that is her making a subtle hint that she is not interested in putting down her AK-47 and mace and talking to you. (This is why it is important to learn about feminine body language.)
5. If she does put down her AK-47 and mace make a fun comment to acknowledge the awkwardness of the situation. (For example - "I don't fire warning shots at women carrying AK-47s and mace every day, but you are hot and the 125 capacity magazine on your AK-47 really caught my eye!")
6. If it's clear she's not going to kill you with her AK-47 or blind you with her mace try to keep the conversation going. If she's not busy, sit down and have a chat with her before getting her number and parting ways. (If it seems like she is going to kill you with her AK-47 or blind you with her mace, this is a sign she is not interested and you should probably try apologize and end the interaction as soon as possible.)